Saturday, March 28, 2009

I want you to be my Prime minister for next twenty years….

We found this interesting write up posted on Sri Lanka Guardian. We believe this is written with sarcasm, as a parody for the vote hungry Liberals. However it also raises an interesting situation that many of us might dread, if the political arena changed in Canada. - Sinhaya

FRIDAY, MARCH 27, 2009 By Typical Canadian

Dear Hon. Prime minister S. Harper,

I want you to be the prime Minister of Canada for next twenty years (possibly more…) Let me explain. Ever since I was eligible for voting, I voted for Conservatives. From very young age I knew that Liberals didn’t have “integrity” that you (or the conservatives) have. I have to admit that for a short while I dabble with NDP politics. A very short time…. Then I found the real nature of NDP politics. This is how you could be the prime minister of our great country Canada for next twenty years of more if you like.

De-proscribe LTTE!!

You know the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Elam from Sri Lanka who got about 250,000 ethnic Tamil voters under their control here in Canada especially in Metro Toronto, Montreal, and other urban centers. This is the thing to remember. During all the past elections they were the swing vote that brought Liberals to power. As you can understand if you want to be the prime minister with a majority government you have to get these Tamils to vote for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment