Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Afghans allege dozens of civilian deaths in coalition bombing

Oh my Lord it's GENOCIDE!!!!. Ceasefire... CEASE FIREEE!!!
There is a genocide happening in Afghanistan right this minute!!!

USA, EU, UK, UN, NGOs, Human Rights Watch & rest of the LTTE sympathizers! Read the following news item and tell us...

HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES NOW?

Last Updated: Tuesday, May 5, 2009 | 11:32 AM ET

Villagers in western Afghanistan brought approximately 30 mutilated bodies to a provincial capital to show that women and children had been killed by coalition air strikes, an Afghan official said Tuesday.

Abdul Basir Khan, a provincial council member in Farah province, said villagers were shouting and crying in front of the governor's office.
READ THE STORY

2 comments:

  1. As usual, excellent posts. Everyone interested in Sri Lanka will thank you for your tireless efforts.

    So why isn't this website attracting enough attention?

    With all due respects, how did you choose the name of this website? The biggest part of communication is to be visible to the outside world. Having a 'user friendly' name is a big part of that.

    How about something short and sweet like 'TamilNet'?

    You are the creative guy, so I wouldn't make any recommendations here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous,

    Thanks for your kind words and encouragement... To tell you honestly I started this on a whim at the beginning of this year, after finding it hard to stand by and watch the false propaganda. I started it as Sandeshaya at another blog service, but ran into space problems. then a reader pointed me to blogger.com with plenty of space, but by then I couldn't drop the Sandeshaya name which about 200 or so readers were familiar with. The only one available was Sandeshaya-Canada and blogspot is added to all blogs..

    I completely agree with you about he name being short and easy to read, remember and so on. May be I need to register a name, and add to this blog.

    I do think however this blog gets fairly good attention as I have over 700 readers I send updates to. They in turn send it to their friends, as I have asked them to use this blog to better inform the western community. Also with lot of attention I would be getting the "unwanted" kind who would start a comments war with others, which is not the idea of this blog.

    But your points are very valid and quite welcome. Thanks again for your encouragement.

    ReplyDelete